I've mostly focussed on getting the wireless card to work with WRAP for the past few weeks... and in the meantime, I did some work on getting 7DS running on the WRAP board.
Here are what I did:
- Put all the 7DS binaries into 7ds.lrp
- Ran the query_receiver and it received multicast packets sent by another machine
(This was a little wierd; multicast did not work one day, but it worked the next.)
- Copied the directory structure using /home/local/sumans/ (same as on the development machines) and put this into 7ds_cach.lrp
- Copied the db.7ds.queries sqlite3 database to the appropriate place on the WRAP board
and it worked!
Also, I got the 7DS web interface and CGIs working as well. Here's how that was done:
- The website and CGIs are already in 7ds_cach.lrp
- I had to modify the mhttpd setting on WRAP and add this line:
dir = /home/sumans/local/www
and that worked as well!